I need to just face facts and move to Sweden. I may never be where I want to be financially or emotionally but I think about Sweden so much that it really just doesn't make sense for me to wait to be living there.
Right now, I'm not gonna lie, I'm struggling. I know I often have doubts about what to do with my life but right now I' have a lot of doubt about how to live my life and in my opinion that's a pretty big problem. But I just want to say this cuz it's on my mind: Right now the most comforting thing I can imagine is if the man narrating this commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKXoll6GaNQ&feature=channel) would call me up and say "Hey Will! I just want you to know that everything is going to be OK, you're doing fine." and then hang up, I would just feel so so much better. That may sound lame or petty to some of you all out there, but it would mean a lot to me. So if any of you have any connections to Volvo and can hook that up. I'd never forget it :)
Anyways, just wanted to get that out there. I love Sweden and all it's snowy glory. Take care fair readers.
ATNN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey man... its normal to not know what you want to do or be in your life at times. I marvel at the freedom in which you want to live your life, especially when I feel trapped by mine so often. Stay strong and true bro...
Post a Comment