Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cleansing and Thoughts

So I tried to start the Master Cleanse again today. I did it last year for 7 days and it felt good to fast and really clear out my insides. I figured it was time to once again purge but alas it was not to be. About halfway through the day I just spaced out and forgot what I was doing and ate something. Oh well I think I need a few more days of mental preparation before really doing it. I was kinda a little rash this time. Also last time I had a buddy to do it with and this time I'm doing it solo. But my goal is to make it 10 days. Maybe I'll start after my birthday.

Ok so if you go into a grocery store and buy <$80 worth of stuff please don't pay with a hundred dollar bill. Especially if it's before ten o'clock. It's just a pain in the ass and then how the fuck am I supposed to give the other five people with $100's change? K, thx, bye.

ATNN

No comments: