Sunday, May 3, 2009

SEO Man, SEO Man, do you know where I can find an SEO Man?

So it seems like part of my quest to be mobile and still have income enough to feed myself with involve me working and making money online. From what I can tell a growing trend is SEO optimization and apparently people are making money doing this. So I ordered some books off Amazon, I got sent to some website by a friend, I'm reading, but man is it a lot to read. I'm not even sure where to start right now but I know that it's a start.

Anyways, worked an early and short shift today. Came home and started doing all that. Need to clean my room and get it more organized. I think having a clean working area can do a lot for productivity. Cleanliness is next to Godliness after all :)

Other than that not much is going on. Got some new photos up at my Flickr page. Please check them out if you get a chance.

Alright people, have a good weekend and keep it real!

ATNN

1 comment:

naina said...

Hey,

Interesting article.
I am searching new tips for SEO and reading this has certainly helped.