Thursday, May 28, 2009

Master Clense/Fast part deaux

Alrighty then. So I did this like a year ago and it was a cool experience. Then about a month ago I tried doing it again but didn't even make it a day. Then two days ago I found out two of my friends/co-workers from Whole Foods were also doing it so I figured "Hell why not?". So I'm on it again. Started today, feel really good about it. Did a lot (read: 14 miles) of biking today. I mean not a ton, but considering there were some really big fuckin hills in there it sure felt like a lot. Anyways, on my way to my 2nd job, a little tired but feeling so damn optimistic that not even going into work can bum me out :)

ATNN

ps: I've got a photo project I'm gonna try and jump on this weekend. Not gonna tell anyone what it is yet, it's a good one I think and I want to keep it a secret. Keep looking at MY FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM as that is where it will show up first!

No comments: