Monday, June 15, 2009

23:46 Bed Time

Well I wasn't quite as productive as I would have liked to have been this weekend. But fuck it, I needed the rest. I really need to put together some sort of drawing game plan. How the heck am I gonna get a portfolio together in 6 months? It'll happen, that's how.

So those of you who read the last blog know I got kind of emotional the other night. I've heard girls talk about crying so much that the next day their eyes hurt, well it's true. My eyes felt so sore and dry the next day it wasn't even funny. But I have to say that I feel a lot better. That love may be gone from my life but it doesn't mean that it was the only love I'll ever know. I dunno, I'm hopeful. There's a Mrs. Bolt out there somewhere. I mean c'mon, who doesn't want that for a last name?

Ok need sleep. Got a day at work tomorrow. Hope everyone had a terrific and restful weekend.

ATNN

No comments: