Thursday, June 4, 2009

19:04 Imperfections

So I've been trying to watch what I eat. Been trying to exercise more. And still it's kind of funny kind of sad to see how my body is changing in ways I never expected. I'm starting to see softness and more mass in places I never thought I would. As dissatisfied as I was with my lack of muscle in high school, now I'm finding myself to be finding new things that are bothering me about my body. Don't get me wrong, I'm very healthy, and fully capable of doing all the stuff I want to in life. But there's a side of me that's very narcissistic and a bit of a perfectionist. While I don't want to look like some kind of model or something, I just want the body I had a few years ago back, and I'd like to get it back in such a way that I can still enjoy the occasional beer and burrito :)

Anyways, need to get back to working on my wobsite. Oh and do some more photography stuff. I had this awesome project all planned out (well not that there was much planning involved besides "charge battery, empty memory card") but I was tired and it was kind of a crappy day. It really is going to work best on a sunny day so...

Well not sure what else to say now. Oh. Right. Going to BaGG (Bondage A-Go-Go; yeah new for me too) with a new friend. We'll see how that goes. I probably won't stay long as I have to work early manana. Yeah hopefully I can take my camera so there will probably be some interesting photos up on my Flickr soon.

Well thanks for reading (those of you who did, you know who you are!) and have a great evening.

ATNN

2 comments:

Gerrad McConnell said...

Wheres them bondage photo's lol....

Truthfully you've got a nice eye for pictures and framing the shots...

Jody said...

Haha, thanks Ger! Actually we ended up not going. It was getting late and she didn't like to show up till after 11pm. So we just chilled at a restaurant and chatted for a bit before parting ways. I will venture there one day though and bring back photographic evidence!