Tuesday, June 23, 2009

14:46 Dreaming...

Dear Blog,

I've noticed a recent trend in my thinking and I'm not sure I'm happy with it. See I used to dream big, all the time, and was constantly making plans for big things. Whether or not those things ever came to pass doesn't really matter. What was important was that I had a fire in me and I did everything I could to fan the flame. Now it seems that I don't do the big sort of dreaming as much. I feel like I spend less time planning and more time just getting comfortable in my day-in day-out life that I have now.

Well today I was talking to a friend of mine and he said he might be moving to San Francisco soon. I offered to help him move which he said would be unnecessary as his job would be paying to have his stuff shipped out. However, he said that he'd be riding his motorcycle out here and that I would be welcome to join him. We this got me thinking as this is something I've always dreamed of doing. Anyways, here's how I was thinking about doing it:


View Larger Map

I guess it really depends on when we leave and all. But I have been wanting to go back to Vegas lately. Don't ask me why, something about that city that just draws me out there... Well here's hoping for an exciting life.

ATNN

No comments: