Tuesday, June 9, 2009

19:26 Mexican Cheese Curls

I love 30 Rock. This show is so fucking hilarious and I swear there's like 10% of me that wants to just move to New York City and sit outside of 30 Rockefeller Plaza with a sign that says:

"WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A JOB AT 30 ROCK"

But yeah probably not gonna happen. I think if I ever move again it'll be with someone. I don't know that I have it in me to move alone again. I don't really see myself as a co-dependent person but at the same time I really do prefer to have people to do things with... Yeah...

Ok so website. Really not sure what direction to go with it. I want the ease of blogging that I get with Blogger.com but I want something that has more functionality and customizability. Does that make sense?

Also, I just don't know what, if anything I'd want to show. AND there's a lot I'd like to build myself. Like maybe I could use WordPress for the comic... Ooooh there we go. Ok WP will not be the center of the website. It'll be used just for the comic. I'll build the rest out of XHTML and CSS to display things the way I want.

Alright Blog, we're gonna maket his happen. I'm gonna make an album cover, I'm gonna build a website, things are going my way. Let's go!

ATNN

No comments: