There are so many things to do in one's life. Yet so little time. I feel like we all have little projects that we start and never finish. I have many of these myself but it is my hope to someday finish them all.
One of these is that I want to write a book with my friend Rosie. We got the idea a long time ago to write a book of all the many theories we have on life. We had some great ones, and we often, in the midst of conversation, came up with all kinds of ideas and rants that would have been perfect for the book. It probably would have been the kind of book that you buy your friend on a whim, possibly as a late Christmas present, or the kind of book you keep in your bathroom so that you could rest assured that you would always have something funny to keep you company during those long and sometimes painful bowel movements.
Well we've sort of lapsed on ever doing anything more than writing a few chapters. Meaning that we haven't done anything in about 6 or 8 months. Rosie is in Argentina right now with my dear and her best friend Dana so the writing of anything and most communication has stopped.
However, the dream lives on. At least in me it does. It is my wish to continue the dream here in this blog. I'm going to from time to time write theories that would otherwise have gone in the book. Maybe someday if this blog gets bloated enough and maybe if it ever has more than 2 people who read it I can rekindle the dream of publishing that book. Until then... Well, I guess we'll just have to see won't we?
ATNN
I know, I know. All that build up and you were probably expecting at least something relating to one of these "theories" or the book. But hey it's late, I'm tired. I'll write something tomorrow ok?
ATNN (for realzies this time)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment