Got home from work. Had a really nice ride, it was eerily quite in the streets of San Francisco tonight. Not sure if it was because it was Martin Luther King day or because it's Obama's inauguration tomorrow but seems like everyone is inside tonight.
However, I did see a lot of cyclists out tonight. It seemed like a lot of them were headed somewhere too. I wonder if there was an Obama meet up. Hmmm....
Anyways, home now, just drinking a Lagunitas IPA and watching a little Southland Tales. About ready for bed now.
Oh today work was pretty intense. Rainbow was closed so we got all of their customers which meant that from the time I got there, 3:30, until about 8pm we were slammed. I was doing constant cart runs which was exhausting but kept me busy. It was discouraging at times because I'd be bringing down 6 carts and I'd pass like 4 more customers taking carts back out. But whatever once things mellowed out it was all good. Got to have some down time and socialize with my co-workers which is always nice.
Alright time to post the latest additions to my 365 set on Flickr. Check 'em out here:
Project 3 six 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment