Saturday, January 31, 2009

Can I pick you up?

In a recent post I talked about wanting to take on more responsibilities at work. Well yesterday was step one in that. I took my forklift driver's test and I ROCKED IT! Dude y'all should have seen me wheeling that thing around. I was all stackin shit all high and moving things around tight spaces. It was awesome. Actually it started off pretty bad. I didn't go to sleep till like 2am that morning and I had to be up at like 5:30am to make it there on time. So during the first half of the training while we were doing all the reading and DVD watching I kept falling asleep. But hey they still passed me :) I guess I was awake enough... Or something...

Anyways, I'm certified. Hopefully they'll start paying me more. Or something. Bastards.

Just kidding! I love my work. So happy to have a job in this economy! Thank you! (jerks)

But in all seriousness I do like my job. But I am still looking for something else. Something more "me". Hopefully I'll find it. Hopefully soon...

ATNN

No comments: