Friday, January 23, 2009

PILLOW FIGHT!

This is a little early but I was just reading about so I thought I'd make a post on it. Feb 14th (yes Valentine's day) there's going to be another annual pillow fight at the Embarcadero (aka Embarcadero at Market). Wait till the ferry building strikes 6pm then have at it! The rules:

1) Tell everyone you know about PILLOW FIGHT!!!
2) Wait for the Ferry Building clock to strike 6:00pm
3) Don’t hit anyone with out a pillow (unless they want it)
4) Don’t hit anyone with a camera
5) HAVE FUN!!!

Oh and if there is rain put your pillow in a plastic bag (hard to find in SF I know) and then GOTO 1.

Not much else to report. Today is my Saturday so I'll be doing laundry and chilling. It's overcast and a little rainy here but I'm warm in bed so it's all good :)

Oh I missed another fucking day on my 365 project. So damn aggravating. But I have a good excuse. After work I had to go take care of a sick friend and ended up staying at his house till 2am. But still. Damned annoying nonetheless.

ATNN

No comments: