So I had a blog. You can read it here. It was an ok blog. But I didn't feel like it was a very honest, a very real blog. I think if you read that blog you won't really get to know the real me. You'll get to know a me that I was trying to make "ok" for public consumption. Not a me that is honest, unsure, upset, hopeful, and one that might offend people from time to time. Not just with what I have to say but also with looks, smells, and bodily functions.
This blog will be an attempt to correct those things. I might fail at times. But in my failings I hope to amuse at least a few of you, and perhaps befriend a few others along the way, and yes I hope that I offend some people too.
Cheers,
-Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ponz lives
Post a Comment