Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Back From Mah Trip

'Ello. I got back from my mini-roadtrip with DTB and RG yesterday. We traveled all the way from the great state of Utah to the great state of Colorado. Really far that is! A sprinkling of drama aside we had a really great time. On Saturday DTB and I went on a rather intense hike through Arches. It was 100+ degrees outside and we started the hike at noon-thirty, because we are geniuses. Yeah bout 4 miles into the hike we both thought we might get heat stroke. But we didn't. That's all thanks to us bringing tons of water. Anyhoo, here's some pictures from that hike:


Anyways it was loads of fun. It was hot but I didn't mind too much. Maybe I was just delierous? Anyways, I really enjoy Moab for the outdorsy aspect but I'm not sure I'd ever want to reside there. Boulder however, well even though it's crowded and yuppyful, I love it. Maybe because it reminds me of the Santa Fe I grew up in. Maybe not. Whatever, I just want to move to Scotland.

ATNN

No comments: