Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hypocondria sucks

I hate being a hypochondriac. I can't have anything happen to me without thinking I either A) have cancer, B) have some heart defect that will kill me in the next 30seconds-10minutes, C) have a tumor, D) have some rare undiscovered disease that would be worthy of an episode of House. Right now my right eye feels kinda dry and I have a couple of those annoying cyst things on my eyelid, I have a weird zit/rash thing going on on my forehead, a cancer sore in my mouth, and just an overall sense of acheiness. Of course my mind takes all of that and rather than think that I'm fine and just going through a "special" patch I think that I'm dying. And yes I know we're all dying, but I think I'm dying soon. Anyways, I keep telling myself that I'm fine, I'm going to be fine, and that spending all this time fretting over these tiny sensations is only exacerbating the situation. But as much as I tell myself that I'm fine I have this nagging voice in the back of my head telling me that I'm not fine and that something very wrong is going on. Well anyways, I'm tired and should probably go to bed. Sleep should make everything better right?

ATNN

No comments: