Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stuffs and Stuff

Hello There Loyal Reader,

I was just sitting at a donut eatery and tooling around in my journal when I realized that I really should update this thing with more regularity.

Anyways, last night I was talking to Bear about handwriting and she asked me if I remembered learning to write. I said no and then I remembered that I did have memories of Mrs. Romero teaching me to write in cursive (and calling me a turkey while she did it... She always smelled strongly of really cheap coffee... I guess when you think about it, as hard as it is for 8-year olds to wake up and go to school, it's gotta be even harder for the teachers) and what a pain in the ass it was.

Anyways, after that I thought I'd give it a go and see how much I remembered. Here's the result.

Enjoy!

ATNN

No comments: