Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's About That Time Again...

Hello. I haven't updated you in awhile. But I want you to know, I never stopped thinking about you. I've been busy, sure. That doesn't excuse my absence. I know that. I knew that you were here, waiting, hoping that I'd be back to tell you all about my life and my adventures. Well, I'm here now. I hope that we can put the past behind us and move forward, together.

Unfortunately now is not a great time. I know, I know. I'm only just back and I have to leave again. No rest for the wicked as they say. Though I don't know that I'm particularly wicked, just busy. Isn't that a more apt saying? No rest for the busy. Less poetic, sure, but far more accurate. But who wants accuracy when you're trying to be clever?

OK so awhile back (months if not years) I signed up for a writing website. Here's my profile:

My Profile at WritersCafe.org

But I'm not sure it really gets a lot of traffic. So I think I'm going to be on the lookout for another writing community to join. In the meantime (or all the time) I think I'm going to also post some of my work here.

Well I hope you're all doing well. If you get a chance please check out my Japan blog. You can find it here:

It's a Will in Japan

That's all. Be well.

ATNN

PS: I've been doing a lot of stand up lately. Here's one of my more recent sets...

No comments: