Friday, October 16, 2020

It's 3:28am and That's the Time It Is When I'm Starting to Write This

 I feel like I should eat something. But I also know it's late and I probably shouldn't eat anything. I wonder why I've never dated another night owl. I feel like every relationship I've been in has been with someone who wants to go to bed no later than 11pm. And it sucks. Often I wind up feeling like there's something wrong with me because I'll be up at 3am playing a game and eating chips and salsa while my partner is crashed out. And then if they ever do stay up till like 1am with me they complain a lot about how awful they're going to feel the next day and how they can't ever do this again and they're going to start going to bed at 10pm actually. Like, I just want to stay up late and have fun with someone. I mean if I had a job yeah of course I'd probably be going to bed earlier, but right now I have nearly zero responsibilities and there's no real reason for me to crash out early. I dunno. I think I just spent a lot of time feeling lonely and judged in relationships and I feel salty about it.


Always remove your eye before applying contacts.


Another thing I'm feeling salty about: my old roommate used to hate on my glasses a lot. He'd say he hated them and basically would always let me know how awful he thought they made me look. He'd talk about how they hid my face and etc etc. And whenever he'd make suggestions on the kind of glasses I should wear he'd send me links to frames that were really thin wireframes. The problem is that my prescription is so heavy that I can't wear glasses like that. And even if I did you'd see how massive my lenses are. So instead I have, what I think are, stylish frames that obscure the lens thickness. Anyways, his solution was for me to wear my contacts. The thing is, while I like contacts and how they make it so I can see so much more clearly, but they're such a pain in the ass. Contacts can be difficult to put in, depending on how long I have them in they can make my eyes feel sore and tired, and far too often they'll get glued to my eyeballs and be a huge pain in the ass for me to remove them. And it just sucks because every day I wear my glasses I can just hear his voice in my head telling me how awful they are and I just imagine that no one is gonna like me because I look so horrible in my glasses. I mean, I don't dislike how I look, but it feels like my opinion is not shared by the masses. 

Anyways, just wish he hadn't been such a dick about it and realized that I'm gonna wear glasses because I have to see and that he could just say something nice about them instead of being an asshole.

I swear there was something else I wanted to write about. I was having some thoughts about a thing and I remember thinking, "Hey, I've started writing in my blog again, this would be perfect for that!". Of course now it's just completely gone from my mind.

In lieu of whatever it was I wanted to write, here's some things I need to work on:

  1. Open up my Gold Dragon Gomez figure and take a cool picture with him
  2. Finish the lower 3rds assignment for my Ae class
  3. Film the first episode of my youtube channel for class
  4. Figure out what homework is due for my 119 class
  5. Unclog bathroom sink (still not sure how it got clogged... but it needs to be dealt with)
  6. Work on some fun photoshop pictures for my online-dating profiles

This roach fights back!


That's a lot. But if I could get through all that by early next week that'd be fantastic.

No comments: