Hey blog. You sure are hanging in there being all malnourished and all. To be honest I'm surprised you haven't been swallowed up by the internet and digested into oblivion.
But hey! I'm glad you're still here. Hooray, you!
Just wanted to give a quick update. My room is still a mess. I am now in charge of two cats. I'm going to have an article published on Cracked.com in about a week and I think I might actually be on my way to becoming a working writer/actor/comedian.
Oh, and I also started paying back my student loans.
Sure they've been in default for about 6 years and have had an additional $15k tacked on. And yes I'm paying them back at the accelerated rate of $5/month but I think I can handle it. I mean let's do the math.
$5/month x 12 = $60/year
Total Loan - approx. $58,000
$58,000/$60 = 966.666666667 years
Of course that's not taking into consideration the fact that the loans are still accruing interest thus making them bigger at a rate that exceeds how quickly I'm paying them off...
Look, the point is that I'm giving money to them and so they'll stop calling me threatening to break my knees or whatever it is they do.
I'm basically paying them $5/month to not call me.
Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that life is good for me and I hope it's good for you too.
Until next time, Dear Readers.
ATNN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment