Wednesday, October 2, 2013

30 Day Challenge: օր Syv

Well looks like "daily" just isn't an adjective I will ever get to use to describe myself. That's okay, I mean it's not like that's the most exciting one there is. "Zesty" is still a possibility, as is "clever", or even "pretty". I mean there's lots of adjectives in the English vocabulary. A whole lot.

What am I saying? What does any of this have to say about me or life or the Universe or anything at all. Do these words have meaning or are they just the boring ramblings of an attention-starved soul?

Clearly I'm not going to answer that. For one my opinion on the matter is heavily biased and therefore suspect and to be honest I'm not sure I'm even qualified to make any sort of assessment of my own character.

I will tell you this though, and a new discovery this is not, I am severely lacking in the self confidence department. Big time.

It's funny because most of the time I forget this fact, but if I start talking to someone long enough eventually the topic of discussion will turn to something that highlights my severe insecurity.

Well I guess it's not exactly funny, as in you probably won't laugh and then try to remember what was said so that you can go tell your friends later. "Hey you know Will, right? Did you know he's insecure? Ha! Me neither! Isn't that a hoot?"

Yeah I don't see that conversation happening.

Anyways, day 2 of the Quarantine rehearsals. I'm nervous and excited about it. Nervous because it will be very intimate in the sense that I'll be acting and interacting with people very one-on-one. It's exciting because I'm getting to work with some really talented and creative people and I think it's gonna be really awesome when all is said and done.

Gotta wake up early and try to sub somewhere tomorrow. Cross my fingers it's not a middle school.  Please, anything but that.

Getting my hair cut Thursday. I don't know why but I'm really scared to do it. I guess I had it in my mind that I would get offered some awesome role in TV or whatever on the condition that I cut my hair. But doing it because I want to... Well... That's nerve wracking. See the above paragraph about confidence/insecurity.

I'm sure it'll all be fine.

ATNN

Additional: Zoe's cat looked stupid cute today laying on my side of the bed. Here's a picture:

No comments: