Ok last thing before I go to the beach. Must is amazing. I remember my uncle and I were talking once about "Would you rather be deaf or blind?" and for me, I think as difficult as it would be I would rather be blind. I love to hear things. It is one of the most satisfying things I know of. Now I also love to see, colors are amazing things and the thought that I'd never get to see the golden leaves of the changing alpines of New Mexico would be sad, or that I'd never see another sunset over an ocean, but music... It's in my soul. I love to play music, listen to music, sing. I love to draw but I can imagine a life without illustration, I can't imagine life without song.
Anyways, the last few days I've been listening to some tunes that have just got me pumped and wanting to move and dance and jump and run. Some examples:
1. Let the Beat Build - Lil' Wayne
2. Monster - Lady Gaga
3. So Happy I Could Die - Lady Gaga
4. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
5. Telephone - Lady Gaga
6. Flashing Lights - Kanye West
7. Touch the Sky - Kanye West
8. Breakin Dishes - Rhianna
9. Live Your Life - T.I.
10. Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Yeah I know a lot of people may not be able to get down to some of these tracks but trust me. Just play it loud, turn off your brain, and let your body do the moving. You won't regret it.
ATNN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lady Gaga has been playing constantly in our house and car. We feel it and it is good!
-J.A.
Well good to know that people I love and respect listen to the same cheesy music as me :)
Post a Comment