Man, why is it so hard to just pick something and stick with it? I have so many friends who just do something. They do things. They've chosen a path in life and they've stuck with it. It's not easy, but they do it. Some with more success than others. I, on the other hand, have never done this. One minute, I'm one thing; the next minute I'm something else. I'm a guitarist, I'm an illustrator, I'm an interpreter, a grocer, a game tester, a tech specialist, or this or that or whatever. It's so fucking frustrating. I was just watching some videos of my old guitar teacher, and it's so frustrating. I started studying with him at 21. Twenty-one! Had I just stayed with him, that's SEVEN YEARS, seven years I could have been studying guitar under a master. A real master. But I was never committed. I've never really been committed to much of anything in life. It's really a wonder I've made it as far or for as long as I have.
But now I'm moving again. The longest I've lived in one house during the last 10 years is 18 months. A year and a half...
Anyways, moving again. Gonna have to make new friends. Start over. Maybe this time it will stick. I can hope, right?
ATNN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment