Dear Girl,
Well... I was going to write something to you. Because I do miss you, and I do still have feelings for you, but I was slow. I was slow and you tried to hold it together but I still had shit to sort though. Now you're seeing someone else and you don't really talk to me anymore. You didn't respond to my attempts to rekindle some sort of communication between us. But whatever. It's not like you were ignoring me, I think maybe you've just moved on. When we broke up you acted like it was important that we maintained a friendship. Now... well, now it feels like you need never speak to me again. I guess that's fine, I deserve it. Like I said, I was slow. But I feel like I've learned a lot of things. It took all this happening for me to not only realize what a catch you are, but also to better understand my views on relationships and where I stand when I'm in one.
Anyways, I'm kinda buzzed and tired and I just needed to vent a bit. I really wish you would talk to me. I've contacted you several times, if you ever want to chat know that I'm here. Just say "hi" and I'll respond. I'll be there.
ATNN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment