Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MC Fast Day 1 of 10

Hello loyal readers. Today begins my first attempt at fasting. As you can tell from the previous sentence I have never done this before. I have had the desire to for quite some time but this is the first time that I have not only the will but also a friend to do this with. Yesterday was to be the first day but as we were unprepared lacking both the book and supplies for the fast we decided it would be better to eat light and start tomorrow (i.e. today).

Well I just finished making the mixture that the Master Cleanse calls for and I have to say it is delicious! It's sweet and kinda spicy and while I'll probably come to hate it in the coming days at the moment I am loving it!

That concludes my report. I am excited, hopeful, and enthusiastic about the coming days. I look forward to relating my changing moods as this experience is sure to bring about many things.

ATNN

No comments: