It's funny I feel like I have a lot of ideas. And of these I like a percentage of them that is < 100%. However, there are often times when I have an idea or have made something that I really like but I just can't help but have this nagging feeling that it's just cheesy and the only reason I like it is because I'm a horrible narcissist. It really doesn't help that I don't have a real bff to bounce ideas off of. I have so many friends it's ridiculous, yet of those I don't really feel that I share a real creative link with any of them. Like, not one of my friends (that I know of) reads my blog. And very few people ever really look at my flickr page. I just wish I could get some real constructive feedback. Not only that it'd be so awesome if like this friend also had things that they were working on that they needed feedback and encouragement on. But maybe that's just it maybe that person just doesn't exist for me and I need to stop crying in my beer and pull up my britches and finish doing all the shit I've set out to do whether it sucks or not. I mean really if no one is looking at any of this shit anyways does it really matter if it sucks? So long as I like it I mean... It'd be kinda dumb if I took pictures and wrote things that even I didn't like... I mean, c'mon who'd do something like that? It's ludicrous even... Well all this being said I think it's time I pulled out the G9 and made another time-lapse video. All this Postal Service and Bright Eyes has gotten me wanting to see some images in motion. Also this was pretty cool: 3 Days Of Life in Boston. Check it out.
ATNN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment